Lets Get Going Corporate Events for Winter 2018
- Purpose– To educate the Montreal Business Community with Speakers, that are Highly Influential from Montreal, to give back, and to encourage new appointments amongst members.
- Attendance– Presidents and Decision Makers from The Greater Montreal Area as well as Ottawa.
- Objective– To create a Business work Time so members are meeting new members, and setting up confirmed appointments during this event.
- Adding a Sense of Motivation– there will always be “added fun entertainment” that will keep the audience motivated and “on their feet”.
- MC– Thomas Entertainment Group
- Giving Back-Make A Wish Quebec/Canada is our choice of foundation to give back. We will be donating a percentage of our revenues to Make A wish Quebec.
- Location-40 Westt Steakhouse 2305 Trans-Canada hwy, Pointe Claire, QC, H9R 5Z5
A message from the president herself
I wanted to explain to you the importance of “Corporate Matchmaking” that we are so dedicated and committed to offering the Montreal Business Community.
There is a process in building quality long term business relationships read on..
Who is Marcie Balaban?
She is a Sales Consultant and Business Matchmaker for Small–Middle-Large Companies
Marcie Balaban began her career in 1995, as a Business Motivational Speaker and Coach. In 2004, she then became the Author of “Marketing Your Greatest Asset…You!” read on..
Corporate Matchmaking – helping to increase your Bottom Line For 2017
Business Matchmaking is the co-ordinated pairing of entrepreneurs and corporations by arranging small boardroom meetings with various owners or upper management of companies that Marcie believes are good matches. Instead of blindly talking to unkown attendees at a cocktail party, our approach is to create a directed meeting between business owners and executives with a common purpose of finding trading partners and referral sources. read on..